You are able to process and export all company expenses from Pleo by following these steps:
- First of make sure you have set up the integration with your preferred accounting system prior to exporting. If you have not done this, you can do it on the "settings" page.
- Then select Export on the left menu (available only to Administrators)
- Move expenses from 'Unexported' to the 'Export queue' when you have looked through the details and are happy with it
- Click the Export button to export all selected expenses
- Only presentments are subject to being processed and the expenses will be exported according to the date of presentment, not authorization. Learn more about authorizations vs presentments.
- We will preselect expenses for a faster process, if they have an account number, a receipt and have been review Okay or Not Okay IF you have this feature in use and the expense actually was marked for review (read more about reviewing expenses here)
- When expenses are moved from 'Unexported' to the 'Export queue', they are locked and cannot be amendment by anyone. You can, however, move the expenses one step back, if you want to reconsider doing an amendment. Once exported, the expense will stay locked for all.
- You can re-export expenses that have been exported previously
Here's an example of an export to Xero: