Pleo keeps track of your company’s wallet balance and provides a feature where you can download a balance statement.
How to check your running balance in Pleo
- Go to the Export menu from the Pleo webpage
- Click the All tab
- Check the running balance displayed on the right side
How to download a balance statement from Pleo
If you want to download a balance statement for a specific date, you can do so by following the steps below.
- Go to the Wallet menu from the Pleo webpage
- Click the Balance statement button
- Select a date and click the Download button
You can also e-mail the statement to your auditor directly from the webpage. Simply click the Send as email button.
Please note that the balance statement will only include settled expenses.