We are excited to offer a tailored CSV for Sage 50 to ensure all your transactions end up in the right place in your accounting. If you are interested on bringing cost centres or projects into Sage50, please read through this article.
Choosing Sage 50 export in Pleo
- Click on your name in the bottom left and select Settings
- Select Accounting
- Select Sage 50 Desktop
Setting up the export
- Create a Pleo Bank Account in Sage and use it as Contra Account for Pleo expenses
- If you wish to use Pocket, you can also set up a Contra Account for Pocket expenses and a Reimbursement account. More information on this here.
- Add your tax codes in the table in the bottom
- You can learn how to export in this article.
Importing into Sage 50
We have a format fitted for Sage 50 that is fitted only to the CSV format and is fitted specifically to be entered into Audit Trail transactions.
- Open Sage 50 and click on File in the top left corner.
- Now select Import.
- This will open the Data Import window and click Next.
- Select Audit Trail Transactions and click Next
- Select Comma-separated (*.csv), 'tick' First row contains headings and click on Browse. Select the CSV file and click Next.
- You will now be taken to Field mappings overview. Make sure to match the columns of the import field to the mandatory Sage Field 1:1 within the dropdown available.
- We also recommend selecting Save Map for future imports.
- Here is the final ' Import' window detailing the successful imported expenses.
- Click on Bank accounts and select the Pleo account. From here once you click on the Activity button you will be able to see all the transaction details.