The easiest and the best way to add a receipt to an expense in Pleo is just by taking a photo of the receipt when a transaction happens.
Here is how it works:
- You will receive a notification on your Pleo mobile app the second you carry out a transaction with your Pleo card.
- When you click the notification, it will open the camera on your phone.
- Just aim at the receipt, take a photo and upload!
- The receipt will be paired with the right transaction and automatically categorised.
- You and your team reviewer(s) can see the transaction and the receipt you uploaded to Pleo
If you have a multi-page receipt:
- Upload your receipt to the expense using the above instructions
- Only the first page will be visible in the Expenses view, but all pages will be visible in the export
Note: Please make sure you have notifications turned on for your Pleo app!
If you want to add a receipt afterwards, you can simply open the Pleo app or go to the Pleo webpage, click the expense and select the + icon. From here, you can upload your receipt to Pleo.