First you need to sign an agreement with our partner NETS. It is free of charge and takes just a few minutes to fill out:
- Go to NETS’ page for Overførselsservice
- Click "opret ansøgning"
- Fill in your details and then click "næste" (CVR-nr for your company, name, phone number and e-mail address of the person in charge of the application process.)
- Fill in the details of your bank account and then click "næste" (The reg. nr. and konto nr. must be for the account from which you wish to make transfers from).
- Click "Er virksomheden indehaver af kontoen choose: "Ja" and then "Næste"
- Click "Er virksomheden/CVR eller SE-nummeret selv dataleverandør choose Nej"
- Under "Indtast CVR-nr. på dataleverandør" write the CVR-nr. of Pleo Technologies ApS: 36538686
Further Instructions in case your business bank is NOT Danske Bank
- Your application will automatically be sent to Nets and you will receive an email with an agreement to digitally sign the application agreement within 15 minutes.
- Digitally sign the agreement - you will be notified over e-mail when the agreement has been processed. It usually takes a few working days.
Further instructions if your business bank is Danske Bank
- At the end of the application process, print and sign the application agreement (this must be signed by a signatory of your company)
- Then, send the application to Danske Bank to obtain their signature
- After Danske Bank has returned the signed application, send it to NETS via e-mail (email@example.com)
- You will be notified over e-mail by NETS when the agreement has been processed. It usually takes a few working days.