Creating Teams can be useful if you would like to separate your different members into relevant departments and to review incoming expenses within Pleo.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the People menu from the Pleo web app
- Select Teams
- When creating teams you can assign a name and code
- Add all the relevant members as well as reviewers. Reviewers of the team can see and edit the team's expenses, set and control spending limits, & block and unblock cards.
Who can be a Reviewer?
- Department Heads
- Project Leaders
- Team Leaders
- Anyone who is involved with project/expense management for a smaller subset of employees in one or more teams
What can a Reviewer do in Pleo?
- Set spending limits for team members
- Card Management: Enable/Disable cards on behalf of team members
- Real-time overview of team expenses
- Review expenses done by members of their team(s)
Multiple Reviewers in multiple teams
- One team can have multiple Reviewers
- A Reviewer can review multiple teams at the same time
Reviewers get notified in real time and weekly
- Every expense breaking the set threshold will appear instantly in the Reviewers review feed on web and mobile
- Once a week they will get push notified if they have outstanding expense awaiting review