The bookkeeper role is for external bookkeepers or accountants employed by your company. If you do the bookkeeping for several companies, we have made it easy to manage multiple accounts and export settings with a single login.
How to use Pleo as a bookkeeper
- Log-in with your bookkeeper email address
- Under your profile picture, switch the view to the correct client.
- Pleo will automatically refresh with the correct profile
Here is what you can do as an external bookkeeper in Pleo
- Track spending across the company in real time
- Transfer funds to Pleo
- Enable integrations with accounting systems
- Create custom sub-categories to mirror your client's chart of accounts
- Export expenses to your accounting system
Please note, external bookkeepers and accountants cannot spend with Pleo cards. If your bookkeeper / accountant should have the option to spend on behalf of your company through Pleo, add them as Admins.