You have just exported expenses from Pleo into your Xero, great, you're almost done!
Finally you can now reconcile in bulk. (No mapping/match process)
- You will need to ensure your transfers to Pleo are allocated before you start this process.
- When the export is complete you can see them under Account Transactions in your "Pleo Account" in Xero.
- Enable "Mark as Reconciled" option in Xero.
The screen will refresh and a 'More' button will have appeared just above your transactions.
4. Select your transaction by clicking on the boxes to the left side of the expenses.
5. Click More ---> Mark as Reconciled. Done!
6. You can compare the current Statement Balance in Xero with the corresponding historic balance in Pleo. To see the Pleo historic balance on a particular day in Pleo, go to the Manage expenses view filter out the date range.