We are excited to offer a direct integration with Fortnox to ensure all your transactions end up in the right place in your accounting.
Connect Fortnox and Pleo 🔄
- Click on your name in the bottom left and select Settings
- Select Accounting
- Select Fortnox from the available options
- Follow the steps to get your API integration code in Fortnox and copy in into Pleo. You can find the code in Fortnox as below:
Setting up the integration 👨💻️
Once connected, you can set up the accounts that fit your system.
- Choose verification series: This will be a letter, which will prefix every verification. Many customers choose to create a new verification series and use the letter P for Pleo, but you can also use any other fitting letter. Remember to set this up as "Manuell kontering" in Fortnox.
- Setup a Contra account number. We recommend customers to create a new account in the chart of accounts, using a number 194* for Pleo. Just as you would for a bank account.
- Choose a bank account for your Pleo Pocket expenses. This will be the transition account to which the expenses are accounted against until they have been reimbursed.
- Choose a Pocket reimbursement account. This will typically be the account from which you send the reimbursement.
- Last but not least is the ingoing VAT account for normal expenses, usually 2641 in Sweden.
Does it not appear in Pleo? Make sure you add the new verification series and contra account number to the current year. To check it, go to Settings in Fortnox and click on "räkenskapsår". The current year should be Selected and marked as "Förvalt".