With our integration with lexoffice you can easily export all your expenses from Pleo. You will have a full overview of your account balance within lexoffice.
- Click on your profile image in the lower left hand corner and select Settings
- From the menu option, select Accounting
- Choose lexoffice as your accounting system.
- You will be prompted to connect your lexoffice account with Pleo on a separate page.
- Log in and click allow access to your Pleo App.
- You are now sent back to Pleo and the integration is now connected.
When Pleo is connected to lexoffice, we automatically create a "bank account" for Pleo within lexoffice that represents your Pleo Wallet.
Set up Categories:
- Head over to https://app.pleo.io/settings/accounting/categories
- Here you can set up your categories and groups and choose a default tax code. Read more here about how our categories work.
Note: We use the standard category name from lexoffice.
Export to lexoffice:
- Go to the export page
- Make sure that all the details (note, category, tax) are set correctly
- Mark the expenses you want to export and click "Add to Export Queue"
3. Go to "Export Queue", mark all your expenses and hit "Export".
4. Your expenses will now be exported to lexoffice. You can find them in "Belegen".