You might experience that an employee needs to make a purchase which exceeds what is left on his or her account and you want to reset their total spending limit.
With a few clicks that can be immediately done, just following these 6 steps :
Note: only Pleo admins can reset spending limits.
- Login to your Pleo account
- Click People in the left bar
- Click the edit icon which appears when you place your cursor over an employee
- In the edit window click reset
- A pop-up window will prompt you to confirm your action, click Confirm
- You have now reset to 0% of limit reached and you can click Done in the bottom of the edit window
If a user reached the monthly limit, you can simply increase this and the user will be able to make payments again.
Cards disabled due to monthly limits are automatically re-enabled the first day of each calendar month (at midnight GMT).