If you have forgotten your passcode, we kindly ask that you contact us via our in app chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org to create your new passcode.
If you know your passcode, and would like to change it, you can do so on the Pleo app as well as the webpage.
To change your passcode on the Pleo app:
- Tap on the bottom right icon (resembling a silhouette)
- Under "Security", select "Passcode", followed by "Change passcode" to replace your current passcode with a new passcode
To change your passcode on the Pleo webpage:
- From the left menu bar, click your name
- Select "Settings" -> "My Account"
- On the bottom right corner, select "change" to replace your current passcode with a new passcode