We now have a referral programme! It allows any Pleo user to refer Pleo to other companies. Here's some practical information on how it works, the reward, and the conditions.
How it works
The referrer (Pleo user referring Pleo to another company) can access their unique referral link in the Account section of the app. The referral screen lets the user either copy their referral link or share it directly through an app of their choice (for example, WhatsApp, Facebook, Slack, etc.).
The referral programme offers a two-sided reward: one for the referrer and one for the referred.
First, the referred company will get their first two months of Pleo for free. Second, the referrer will get a £100 Amazon voucher (or international equivalent) when the company they refer starts using Pleo.
The referrer will receive their voucher by email as soon as the company they referred makes their first transaction with a Pleo card.
Terms and Conditions
- The referred company must order at least 5 cards to start with.
- The referred company must be registered in one of the following countries: UK, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Spain or Ireland.
- Only one Amazon voucher per referred company can be awarded. This means that even if more than one person from a given company signed up to Pleo through a referral link, only one Amazon voucher will be awarded for the successful referral of that company.
- If several people refer the same company to Pleo and that company starts using Pleo, only the first person to have referred that company will get the reward.
- A person can refer as many companies as they want. There is no limit to how many rewards a person can receive.
- To refer another company, a person needs to be a current user of Pleo.
- The company you refer cannot be one you work at, operate or own.