With Assurance, you now have a better way of highlighting those few expenses that may need special attention.
Take a look at the video below or continue reading for a comprehensive step-by-step guide.
How does it work?
As an administrator, you can set up a threshold which triggers a review process for any expense that is equal to or exceeds that threshold. The flagged expense will be highlighted for the reviewer(s) of that particular team to assess.
If you like the sound of that, keep on reading for how to set up reviewers in Pleo.
- Click on People --> Teams. Then select the team in which you wish to add a reviewer and a threshold.
2. Set your Threshold . . . . .
All set! Those assigned to review a team's expenses will be notified once an expense has been made that is equal to or above the selected amount.
What happens next?
From here, a reviewer can mark an expense from the list as Okay, Not okay or Needs details.
If an expense is marked as Not okay, a push notification is automatically sent to that member to take the needed action.
If a member's expense is marked as Needs details, the member will receive a notification to add the requested details and hit 'Done'. The manager will then be able to finalise the review of the expenses.
So . . . who can be a reviewer?
- Department Heads
- Project or Team Leads
- Anyone who is involved with project/expense management for a smaller subset of employees in one or more teams
What else can a Reviewer do in Pleo?
- Set spending limits for team members
- Card Management: Enable/Disable cards on behalf of team members
- Real-time overview of team expenses
Multiple Reviewers in multiple teams
- One team can have multiple Reviewers
- A reviewer can review multiple teams at the same time
Reviewers get notified in real time and weekly
- Every expense breaking the set threshold will appear instantly in the Reviewer's review feed on web and mobile
- Once a week they will get push notified if they have outstanding expense awaiting review