With Assurance, you now have a better way of highlighting those few expenses that may need special attention.
Take a look at the video below or continue reading for a compressive step-by-step guide.
How does it work?
As an administrator, you can set up a threshold which then triggers a review process. Any expense that is equal to or exceeds that threshold will be highlighted for the reviewer(s) of that particular team to assess.
1. Add at least one reviewer by clicking on People --> Teams. Then select the team in which you wish to add a reviewer and a threshold.
2. Set your Threshold . . . . .
All set! Those assigned to review a team's expenses will be notified once an expense has been made equal to and above the entered amount
What happens next?
From here, a reviewer can deem an expense from the list Okay, Not okay or Needs details.
If an expense is marked as Not okay, a push notification is automatically sent to that member to take the needed action.
If a member's expense is marked as Needs details, the member will receive a notification to take action, add the requested details and hit 'Done'. Now the manager can finalise the review of the expenses.
So . . . who can be a Reviewer?
- Department Heads
- Project or Team Leads
- Anyone who is involved with project/expense management for a smaller subset of employees in one or more teams
What else can a Reviewer do in Pleo?
- Set spending limits for team members
- Card Management: Enable/Disable cards on behalf of team members
- Real-time overview of team expenses