You can now set up automatic transfers to your Pleo account and sleep tight knowing it will never run dry.
All it requires is to:
- submit the NETS Agreement (you may have done this already)
- set proper thresholds reflecting your monthly spend to ensure you always have enough funds in your wallet
Here is how it works:
- Define the balance threshold, which will trigger the automatic transfer. We suggest that this should correspond to around 40% of your monthly spend.*
- Define the amount you wish to transfer. We suggest that this amount should correspond to around 3 weeks spend.
Example: If your monthly spend is approx. 100.000 DKK, we recommend you set the balance threshold to 40.000 DKK and the top up amount to 75.000 DKK.
*If you are in a period of rapid growth or expenditure, we recommend setting a higher balance threshold, e.g. corresponding to around 50-60% of your monthly spend.
- We run a balance check once a day in the morning.
- Automatic transfers will take 3 business days to show in your account. Please keep this in mind when defining your thresholds.
- You will receive an email from Pleo each time an automatic transfer has been triggered.
- Minimum balance threshold and transfer amount is 5,000 DKK.