You can import your tracking categories from Xero into Pleo, making your expenses even more defined and easy to allocate.
How do I do this?
First, please ensure Xero is selected as your accounting system and integrated with Pleo.
- Click on your profile image in the lower left hand corner and select Settings
- From the menu option, select Accounting -> Tags tab
- Click on Create tag group on the top right of the page.
- Select Tracking category as your Tag source
- Select your Tracking category and click Next.
- Name the tag group for example; Region/Location and click Create and Import.
Now all of the users will have the option to select the correct tracking category on each expense, making your accounting in Xero even smoother.