All financial services providers are bound by Anti-Money-Laundering regulations. Customer verification is part of these regulations and ensures that Pleo is not being used by criminal enterprises for money laundering or financing terrorist organisations.
We understand that the verification process may feel inconvenient at times, however, it's a legal requirement to make sure that Pleo is being used correctly and ethically.
What documents do I need to provide?
You may be asked to provide the following documents:
- Copy of a valid ID (passport or driver's license)
- Proof of address (letter from a government agency from within the last three months). Danish customers can also provide a photo of their yellow health card.
- The latest Articles of Association
Who need to provide a valid ID and a proof of address?
- All individuals who are considered to exercise control over the management of the company
- Anyone directly or indirectly owning or controlling more than 25% of the company