Pleo admins can customise spending limits for each user from the Teams section in the Pleo web-app. This is done by scrolling over an individual name and clicking edit.
There are four types of Spending Limits:
- No limit: The user can make use of the Pleo card as long as the company has money in their Pleo Account.
- Monthly: The calculation of spending is done based on the current calendar month. On the first day of each calendar month (at midnight GMT), the spending limit is automatically reset.
- Total: The calculation of spending begins on the day the limit is set up or reset. If you choose to reset a total spending limit, any past spending will not be taken into consideration.
- Per-purchase: This option limits the amount a user can spend in a single purchase.
Here is how you can set limits:
- Login to your Pleo web-app
- Click Teams from the menu on the left
- Click the edit icon which appears to the right when you place your cursor over a user
- Choose between No limit, Monthly or Total. If monthly or total is chosen, enter the value amount of the limit.
- Choose the per-purchase limit: If no limit is chosen, the default will be 1,000 GBP or 10,000 DKK
- Click Done
- All cards belonging to the user are disabled when limits are reached
- Cards with monthly spending limits will be re-enabled at the beginning of the calendar month
- Cards with total spending limits will be re-enabled if spending limits are increased or the total limit is reset
- Pleo cards currently have soft monthly and total spending limits. This implies that transactions over the set limit do go through, but consequently the cards are disabled. For eg. if a monthly limit is set to 1,000 GBP and a transaction of 1,100 GBP takes place, the transaction will be permitted and consequently the card will be disabled
- Daily spending limits: 215,000 DKK/18.250 GBP
If you have any feedback or suggestions on how the spending limit feature could improve your Pleo experience, please send them over to support!