The easiest and best way to add a receipt to an expense in Pleo is just by taking a snap of the receipt when a transaction happens.
Here is how it works:
- You will receive a notification on your Pleo mobile app the second you carry out a transaction with your Pleo card.
- Once you press on it, it will open the camera on your phone.
- Just aim at the receipt, take a snap and you are done!
- The receipt will be paired with the right transaction and automatically categorised.
- You or your manager can review the transaction and the receipt in the mobile and web app.
If you have a multi-page receipt:
- Upload your receipt to the expense using the above instructions
- Only the first page will be visible in the Expenses view, but all pages will be visible in the export
Note: Please make sure you have notifications turned on for your Pleo app!
If you want to add a receipt afterwards, add an additional receipt or change the receipt you can simply open the Pleo mobile or web app, press on the + next to the correct transaction and add the receipts either by opening the camera or selecting an image from the camera roll.