There are several scenarios where you might need to destroy a Pleo card:
- An employee has left your company
- An employee no longer needs to make company expenditures
We've all seen it. You watch a movie and someone has indulged in a five-course meal courtesy of someone else's line of credit. The surly-faced waiter makes a big scene and cuts the card straight down the middle, leaving the petty criminal wallowing in humiliation. Comedic value aside, there's a certain way that you should go about permanently, *ahem* disabling, a Pleo card once it should no longer be in use.
So here's how you should do it:
- Cut across the magnetic strip
- Cut across the chip.
- Cut diagonally across your name and account numbers
- Place card bits in separate garbage bags
- Optional: Use a triangular card bit as a pretty handy guitar pick