Pleo virtual and plastic cards are Prepaid Mastercards®. To use these cards, your company needs to have funds in its Pleo wallet. You can add money via bank transfer, following these simple instructions:
- Log in to your Pleo web app
- Open the Wallet on the left (visible only to admins and bookkeepers)
- Enter the amount you would like to load and click Add Funds
- Carefully follow the instructions and follow through with the bank transfer from your company bank account*.
- The minimum transfer amount is 500 GBP or 5.000 DKK
- If your transfer is 25.000 DKK/3,000 GBP or less, the funds will be loaded within 1 business day. Large transfers (more than 25.000 DKK/3,000 GBP) will take up to 3 business days.
- You will get a notification when the money has been loaded into your Pleo wallet
*Pleo does not accept transfers from third-party services, i.e. personal bank accounts, Transferwise, etc.
✔ For faster payments in UK, please click here
✔ For faster payments in DK, please click here
Where is my money held?
After you make the initial transfer your funds will be received in a ring-fenced account with NatWest (National Westminster Bank Plc). This means that neither Pleo nor anyone else can access your money and it is thoroughly protected. We are confident that your money is secure and you should be too - NatWest has a good credit rating (BBB+, as of August 2016) and is owned by The Royal Bank of Scotland Group (RBS), which is controlled by the UK Government (the majority shareholder).