If an administrator wants to disable a Pleo card on behalf of one of their employees, they can easily do so:
- In the left hand menu, click on the Team section
- Hover over the employee whose card you would like to disable and click on the pencil icon
- Find the card you would like to disable and click Disable card
- Click either Temporary disable card or Card number has been stolen, depending on the reason you would like to cancel the card
- Type in your PIN code for the card and the card will now be disabled!
The card can be easily re-enabled, if needed again. Just click enable card, type in your PIN code and voila, the card is active again!
If a plastic Pleo card gets stolen or lost, we suggest you permanently disable it and block it.