The virtual and plastic Pleo cards are Prepaid Mastercards®. To use the cards, your company needs funds in the Pleo wallet, so you have to make sure it never runs dry. You can top-up the wallet the same way you did the initial transfer to your Pleo wallet, with a bank transfer from your business account, following these simple instructions:
- Log in to your Pleo web app
- Open the Wallet on the left (visible only to the Administrator)
- Enter the amount you would like to load and press Add funds
- Carefully follow the instructions and do the bank wire transfer from your company bank account in your currency
- The minimum transfer amount is 5000DKK
- The transfer is free and it will take up to a day to complete if under 25000 DKK. It will take up to 3 business days for larger amounts.
- You will get a notification when the money is loaded in your Pleo wallet
- Under Wallet, you will be able to see all your previous bank loads and your current wallet balance
If you haven't verified your company yet (i.e. provided the required documents), you are limited to a top-up of up to 6.700DKK.
Please make sure to closely follow instructions for the bank transfer and enter the right 7-digit reference number code as the "Message for recipient"/"Modtagertekst" so the funds go straight into your account.