What does it mean to have a NETS agreement?
With a NETS agreement, you can do smarter transfers to your Pleo Account through two different options:
- 1-click top up allows you to quickly top up your Pleo Account without having to switch to your business netbank and providing all the transfer details from Pleo.
- Automatic top up allows you to set up automatic transfers to your Pleo Account based on a balance threshold and top up amount you define.
How to create the NETS agreement
First you need to sign an agreement with our partner NETS. It is free of charge and takes just a few minutes to fill out. Please follow the instructions below (example video in case you are not Danske Bank customer ; example video in case you are Danske Bank customer)
- Click here and you will be redirected to our partner NETS’ page for Overførselsservice (transfer service)
- Click opret ansøgning (create application)
- Fill in your details and then click næste (next)
- CVR-nr for your company
- Name, phone number and e-mail address of the person in charge of the application process. (Medarbejdersignatur)
4. Fill in the details of your bank account and then click næste (next)
- The reg. nr. and konto nr. must be for the account from which you wish to make transfers to Pleo
- Er virksomheden indehaver af kontoen choose Ja (Is the company owner of the account choose Yes)
5. Fill in the details of your dataleverandør (data provider) and then click næste
- Er virksomheden/CVR eller SE-nummeret selv dataleverandør choose Nej (Is the company/CVR or SE-number data provider choose No)
- Under Indtast CVR-nr. på dataleverandør write the CVR-nr. of Pleo Technologies ApS: 36538686 (Do not be confused when it shows PLEO (PAGOBOX APS), Pagobox ApS is our old company name).
Further Instructions in case your business bank is NOT Danske Bank (see example video):
6. Your application will automatically be send to Nets and you will receive an email with an agreement to digitally sign the application within 15 minutes
7. Digitally sign the agreement and that is it - you will be notified over e-mail when the agreement has been processed. It usually takes a few working days.
Further instructions in case your business bank IS Danske Bank:
8. At the end of the application process, print and sign the application (the application must be signed by a signatory of your company)
9. Then send the application to Danske Bank to obtain their signature (send it to them either over e-mail or normal mail)
10. After Danske Bank has returned the signed application, send it to NETS via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
11. You will be notified over e-mail by NETS when the agreement has been processed. It usually takes a few working days.