We've now made it possible for you to set up automatic transfers to your Pleo wallet based on a balance threshold and top up amount you define.
All it requires is to:
- submit the Nets agreement (you may have done this already)
- set proper thresholds reflecting your monthly spend to ensure you always have enough funds in your wallet
Here's how it works:
- Define the balance threshold, which will trigger the automatic top up. We suggest that this should correspond to around 40% of your monthly spend.*
- Define the amount you want to top up. We suggest that this amount should correspond to around 3 weeks spend.
Example: If your monthly spend is approx. 100.000 DKK, we recommend you set the balance threshold to 40.000 DKK and the top up amount to 75.000 DKK.
*If you're in high growth, we recommend you to set a higher balance threshold, e.g. corresponding to around 50-60% of your monthly spend.
- We run a balance check once a day in the morning
- Automatic transfers will take 3 business days to arrive in your wallet. Please have this in mind when choosing your thresholds
- You will receive an email from us each time an automatic transfer has been triggered
- Minimum balance threshold and top up amount is 25.000 DKK