As an admin or bookkeeper, you can overwrite VAT directly in Pleo. This only works if you have set up the integration to Xero. The tax codes are imported automatically into Pleo once you have clicked on Refresh list under Categories.
- Go to Categories and click Refresh list in blue.
- Go to Expenses and click on List view in the upper right corner.
- Open up any transaction by clicking on it.
- Click on the receipt, so it pops up on the left side of the screen.
- Check the details and overwrite the VAT if needed.
I have made a small video showcasing how easy it is : )
If you have any questions, just reach out to us through the chat. We are ready to help:)