In this guide we'll walk you through the setup and management of the Quickbooks integration with Pleo. You'll learn how to create the Pleo account in Quickbooks,
How can I setup the Quickbooks account for Pleo?
- Create a new bank account in your Quickbooks account. This account will be used for Pleo expenses only. (Go to Settings -> Chart of Accounts -> Create a new account. Make sure it's a current account.)
How to import transactions from Pleo?
- Download the Quickbooks csv from Pleo (Export -> Select timeframe -> Quickbooks) and upload it in Quickbooks under the previously created Pleo Bank account. (Go to Banking -> File Upload -> Upload the csv -> Select Pleo bank account from the dropdown under QuickBooks Account).
- Add a suitable account number to each expense (the VAT code will be allocated automatically).
How to attach receipts?
- Go over the list of expenses and check for the same reference number in your downloaded folder from Pleo and attach each receipt.
How to reconcile the Pleo expenses in Quickbooks?
- Select the expenses that are ready to be reconciled. Then press Batch actions -> Accept selected.
How to account Pleo wallet loads?
- Simply do a normal bank transfer between your normal business bank account and Pleo bank account in Quickbooks.