Importing categories from e-conomic into the Pleo app is a quick and easy process that can save a lot of time. However, in order to ensure that the communication between the Pleo app and the e-conomic app works seamlessly and errors are prevented, it is important that the API integration in the e-conomic app is enabled. This allows both applications to communicate the information necessary to seamlessly perform the importation of categories so you can take full advantage of this perk.
To enable this feature, please consult the following steps:
- Log into your e-conomic account
- Look for the cog in the orange box and click that icon
- In the drop-down menu, click on “Alle indstillinger” (All Settings)
- In the left sided menu, click on “Abonnement” (Subscription)
- Scroll down to the “API” quadrant and click on the empty box in the top right
- In the in-app-pop-up window, click the box to left of “Adgang” (Access) and click “Gem” (Save)
- Another window should pop up titled “Bemærk” (Notice), read the notice and click “Luk” (Close)
The API component should be active and issues of importing to the Pleo app.
For bookkeepers or users that administer multiple company accounts, you can follow this process for each of the different e-conomic accounts you are administering and simply enter the relevant Customer Number into the Pleo app to retrieve the categories of the company you are bookkeeping for.
If you have not set up your integration yet, please consult our “How to set up e-conomic integration” article.